Sunday 11 April 2010

New Orleans The Crescent City

Beautiful to be back in New Orleans.  The city looks much as it did.  However this is misleading.  Probably because the downtown has been re done whereas the bits I have yet to see have not.

The flight across the southern tip of Greenland was stunning.  See attached image.  The down through the heartland of central America and following the Missisipi south.  A great day.  I do love these great plane journeys.  And took advantage to take a great deal of images. 

I missed the first bit of the ice cap though!!  It sneaked up on me as a I read the agenda for the Convention.  My head was preoccupied with which papers were in our session and then I looked up to see this wonderful pristine glacier slip past.

Off to explore NO.

Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment